Monday, January 28, 2013

I freaking love taco bell

Haha, well you can all guess what I had for dinner tonight! It was good. I have no regrets. Yet.


Today was actually a pretty good day up until dinner!

Breakfast: protein smoothie with probiotics. I also remembered to take my 10,000 IU's of Vitamin D! I have been getting super hungry by 10 am, so this helped take care of my hunger until lunch. I use a special enzyme protein powder, but there is an excellent rice powder one you can find at King Soopers.  I mixed a scoop of powder, rice milk, blackberries and 1/4 teaspoon of my special and powerful probiotics. Okay, my amazing husband made this for me, I was lucky to walk out of the house with both my shoes on this morning. The probiotics have already begun working and I feel sooooo much better.

I have discovered an amazing way to do lunches! Especially if you have a fridge at work. Each week I buy a good salad mix that will last me all week, lunch meat, and other toppings (this week is olives, garbanzo beans, and italian dressing) and eat that for the week! I don't have to remember to grab lunch every day! Its healthy and since Dan and I work together he brings bread and avocado to make a sandwich with the same ingredients. Brilliant! Because it is all healthy food, I am not sure it is actually saving us money yet or not... but I feel great!

Then dinner. Dinner I ate two amazing supreme beef chalupas with hot and fire sauce and a Dorrito loco supreme taco. I also had a strawberry cream frutista. So freaking good.

For Dessert? a cup of emergen-C and gluten free, vegan chocolate chip cookies I made using the Baby Cakes recipe. They don't look great, but they taste really good!

With that, I am off to bed and hoping for a better morning tomorrow morning!

Random Fact of the Day: did you know peppermint is known to increase your heart rate, so pregnant women should not use peppermint bubble bath or bath crystals? I read that on my new bottle of candy cane bath crystals. Peppermint is also known to relieve indigestion and upset stomach. I read that on my box of peppermint tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment